Who lives there?

Whats happening?

I have just seen it on the news and was like OH MY GOSH

x

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
it wasnt in the white house. just the pilot's house. he set his house on fire, then flew his plane into it. the white house (where the President lives) is up north near Maryland.

jblayza

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
I think it was actually an IRS building. He set his home on fire, then got in his plane and flew it into an IRS building in Austin.

chadk

10 Year Member!
Right - basically the guy went postal down in Texas. Does not like big gov't and the direction it has been heading. Does not like the tax system specifically and had a major beef with the IRS. Burned down his house, then flew plane into a bld that had the IRS in it. At this point, seems noboby was killed other the pilot - thank God.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Look I am no fan of big goverment or the IRS but there are other ways of solving your beefs with them.

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
dmmj said:
Look I am no fan of big goverment or the IRS but there are other ways of solving your beefs with them.

Haha..totally agreed. He took the Rambo way out...

chadk

10 Year Member!
Rambo? Hardly. Coward is more like it. Targeting innocent civillians is a crappy way to make a point. Hardly brave or heroic in any stretch. Suicide is cowardly and selfish by itself. Taking others down with you - innocent people - is sick and evil.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
How very sad.

He says in his letter that he has a new wife. The news account of the story alluded to the fact that he set some sort of timed bomb at his house before he went to the airport to get his plane, and that a woman and her daughter were seeing being brought out of the burning house.

I'm going to go back online and see if there are any follow-up stories about the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.