THANK YOU Yvonne/bikerchicspain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinky

5 Year Member
Just a quick post to say a big THANK YOU to Yvonne (bikerchicspain) for helping my Un (Tortoise) Educated self and my Tort the other week.

She's warmed up and appears to be active and happy again, going to start work on a new outside house next week.

:) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort: :) :tort:

But... she is still won't use her back legs?! They do work, if I pull on them (very gently) she will eventually pull it back, and if I push (again gently) she will eventually push back on my finger?!?!?!!

Could it be because she has been confined to a smallish house all these years? (Although she has has plenty of space to move freely)
Or something more serious??

Other than giving her a larger house, is there anything else I can do to encourage her to start using them?!

10oiue0.jpg

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
Thank you Emma,:shy:
You could just try pulling and pushing his legs gently just to strengthen the muscles,

If you can bring her into the shop and I will check her out for you,
Just ring before you bring her to make sure what shift I'm doing, 966927766.
:tort:

blinky

5 Year Member
Thank Yvonne, will do either Wednesday or Friday!!!!!!

S

stells

Not moving back legs could be down to a few things... type of flooring the tortoise has been walking around on... bladder stones... MBD... just to name a few... whats the history on this tortoise...

Status
Not open for further replies.