Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortoise_Mama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
Everyone I've talked to so far has been so nice & helpful. This is way better than other forums/groups I've been a part of. And I'd like to say thank you :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thank you very much for those kind words. Nice to start the day reading something so positive about us. I think (or maybe hope) we have more of a large group of friends or a family feel to us. We certainly don't all get along or believe the same thing, but we all have a common goal to learn so we can improve the lives of not just our own tortoises, but everybody's' tortoises. Along the way we try to have fun. :D Like all families sometimes we get our feelings hurt, sometimes we fight, sometimes we get a bit unruly. :( At the end of the day, it's nice to know there is a place you can go to vent if you need to or a place to make you laugh, even drool over some adorable or beautiful tortoise. I am just glad you have joined us here.

Once more, thank you. Thanks also to all our wonderful members, for it is each and everyone of you who make this forum, the wonderful place it is. We have such an awesome bunch of people from such diverse backgrounds, experiences and personalities who are always willing to give their input and emotional support to any needing help. Sincerely, we could not have TFO without your active involvement. Thank you!

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Thank you! I'll take full responsibility for that. Ahhh... no, actually, I take that back before any of the others react to it!

Whereabouts in Iowa are you from? (We've probably asked that, but I cannot remember.)

Status
Not open for further replies.