THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Kinda dead around here tonight. But it's a holiday weekend, too. And then there's those dealing with the hurricane damage. Let us know how we can help, please!!

Have a safe holiday!! I'm so happy Chef didn't end up in the UK & that Chubbs' new kitty is not in the snake's stomach....yet.

Houdini is either really mellow or planning his escape. He is so cool..... Thank you, Maggie!! I got my 1st big mouth tort yawn this morning but didn't have my camera/phone to catch it to share.
Happy birthday ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Kinda dead around here tonight. But it's a holiday weekend, too. And then there's those dealing with the hurricane damage. Let us know how we can help, please!!

Have a safe holiday!! I'm so happy Chef didn't end up in the UK & that Chubbs' new kitty is not in the snake's stomach....yet.

Houdini is either really mellow or planning his escape. He is so cool..... Thank you, Maggie!! I got my 1st big mouth tort yawn this morning but didn't have my camera/phone to catch it to share.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAAAANNNN!!!!!
??????
I hope you get EVERYTHING you want today!!!!!
And I hope Houdini stays mellow and brings a gift!!!
?????????????????

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Maggie's computer crashed and she's waiting for her son to have time to come see if it can be fixed. She's worried about any of you who may have been affected by the bad weather.

Thanks for telling us Yvonne.
Please tell her NJ is out of the swamps (finally)…
Not sure about Louisiana or Merryland???
Help!!!
Why can I not spell Merryland?
?‍♀️
How is everyone doing in Oregon and California with those wild crazy fires?
THAT worries ME to death!!!
THE SKY IS RED!!!! ??

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Maybe Houdini was an early birthday card ?or was always trying to escape to be with you. It looks like he's happy and taking life easier.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hey Cathy!!
Some how by the grace of God.. we made it out alive…
All is almost back to normal.
Hope your neck of the woods is beautiful and sunny ? today! ?
We've been getting our start of autumn weather so half the time I'm sitting around with a blanket on my legs. But probably most people would enjoy it ?. I start getting really cool at 75°f. We've been down to 53°f during the night so the house temps go down. I have not one thing to complain about though. I'm not having the problems a lot of my fellow TFO'ers are having right now. So I'm hoping and praying for them. I did 3 jars of Crab apple jelly so far if you saw it on the CDR. My sister in law managed to get a jar out of me already ?? It's supposed to be for Christmas baskets ?? that's ok she can be my guinea pig ?