Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey

Jan A

Boulder, CO
The more I visit this site, the more I begin to realize it's a veritable garden of different kinds of people. Not sure what I expected, but, like turtles, eventually we 'get there', where ever 'there' is. I think I will like the Nuthouse....cheers!
We are one & all nut jobs in one way or another. We have peculiar interests but far & away, humor in common. We rock!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sooo adorable!!!
And looks JUST like the mail man!…
? I mean…. The cable….. I….uuuhhh….
I mean… YOU Chubbs. ?
Yea and just think in a few years or a blink of the eye we'll have two of them. Cause he's trying to follow in his daddy's footsteps already ??

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I just got home from work, on a Sunday! Had to call, email and send out notices to parents about another COVID case in school.
It's ridiculous how schools around here are handling it. There's several children in my family that are being affected by mishandling of a pandemic. One young guy is in quarantine because a close contact tested positive and has a sister that is not. Same school. But while she was in class a child next to her coughed in her face and she's sick now but still not quarantined. Another child with autism has tested positive and is in pretty close contact with my son's family and they did get sick. So far they have tested negative thank God. The schools here are not really following CDC guidelines but making up their own as it goes on and their ideas are downright stupid. They're going to fool around too much and let it spread out of control again.