THE NUT HOUSE

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
????????????????????????????
I know, I know! But he has more room than I could ever give him. The relative I gave him to (Nahula) loves animals, she carries him around like a baby and even takes him to work with her. He’s in good hands although I wish he was still mine ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I have it on good authority that he has been spending more time with his kids. And a new friend ?
We want pictures and updates on him m a regular basis! You tell that lady to give us some peace of mind that he is being cared for and his “friend” is not a dog, wolf, boar ? or the freaky CHUPAKABRA!!! ?
Pictures tell a thousand words. And they help give torts a voice. ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Not sure if it's okay to say the name here? I got it from Etsy
My son's would laugh their heads off if I manage to find it and I'm sure you can get by with that. We share that kind of stuff here all of the time if it's cheap or cool. Or a good buy for our torts. Only Facebook would be censoring something like that. Oh whoops maybe I shouldn't have said that ?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
My son's would laugh their heads off if I manage to find it and I'm sure you can get by with that. We share that kind of stuff here all of the time if it's cheap or cool. Or a good buy for our torts. Only Facebook would be censoring something like that. Oh whoops maybe I shouldn't have said that ?
Clueless Tees

:) Click the link above

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thanks it looks like a good store on Etsy. Pretty funny. I'll have to get my account up and running again. They have a sign I like for the bathroom ? it says please keep the lid down or the snake will get out ?
It looks like I'm not the only person with a weird sense of humor. They are sold out of my bathroom sign ? whatever...