THE NUT HOUSE

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
It is so hard to lose parents. Our parents are our anchors, even when we struggle sometimes with our relationships with them. You suddenly realize you are now basically the top of the food chain for generations. We honor them every day with our interactions with people and you will honor them every day with the interactions you have with your son. I only know that you have one son so if you have more children, my apologies for not knowing. I will be the first to say that I’ve missed you because the nuthouse just simply doesn’t run without you as hard as we might try and it is a safe house for me. I didn’t realize how much I would miss that safe house until it was gone. I had started at the cold dark room and it became an unpleasant place for me, and when the nuthouse was opened up by you, it meant a lot to me. I don’t know you face-to-face, Jason, but I feel like I know a bit of your heart and you’re a really kind and decent man and I hope that you keep posting because I truly have missed you.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Losing your parents is very hard even when they were not the best parents they could have been. Still they are your family and it is hard, though i can say losing my Father In Law last year really hurt as he was an amazing man and I couldn't have asked to have a better man to have known. Fred was nice, dependable, very thrifty and would offer to help before he was asked. Whew that really helped. Glad to have y'all

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It is so hard to lose parents. Our parents are our anchors, even when we struggle sometimes with our relationships with them. You suddenly realize you are now basically the top of the food chain for generations. We honor them every day with our interactions with people and you will honor them every day with the interactions you have with your son. I only know that you have one son so if you have more children, my apologies for not knowing. I will be the first to say that I’ve missed you because the nuthouse just simply doesn’t run without you as hard as we might try and it is a safe house for me. I didn’t realize how much I would miss that safe house until it was gone. I had started at the cold dark room and it became an unpleasant place for me, and when the nuthouse was opened up by you, it meant a lot to me. I don’t know you face-to-face, Jason, but I feel like I know a bit of your heart and you’re a really kind and decent man and I hope that you keep posting because I truly have missed you.
Me too.🤗

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hi Chubs or Jason. I've missed you so much and glad you posted here too. I didn't want to interrupt your beardie thread to gripe about you being gone so long 🥴. I can understand though. It would be so hard to lose both parents in such a short time. What's your little son up to? And I bet your cat is beautiful at this point too.🤗

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Kris, i respect
thank you so much Kris! I have met a lot of good friends on here since ive been here and u are certainly one of them. I hope to continue these friendships thru hard times and good… and of course **** many ppl off at the same time hahahs coz im nuts. Love u guys!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Hi Chubs or Jason. I've missed you so much and glad you posted here too. I didn't want to interrupt your beardie thread to gripe about you being gone so long 🥴. I can understand though. It would be so hard to lose both parents in such a short time. What's your little son up to? And I bet your cat is beautiful at this point too.🤗
Yea the cat and son are both still cute lil aholes lol how are u and that talented bro of urs doing?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yea the cat and son are both still cute lil aholes lol how are u and that talented bro of urs doing?
I decided I'd better come here before I get banished to the nut house forever more 😊we are waking up every day. So that's a plus.🤗. Joe keeps trying to talk politics with me though but I think I got him sidetracked thank the Good Lord. He's painting so we'll see.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I decided I'd better come here before I get banished to the nut house forever more 😊we are waking up every day. So that's a plus.🤗. Joe keeps trying to talk politics with me though but I think I got him sidetracked thank the Good Lord. He's painting so we'll see.
I guess he’ll fit right in here! Come on in Joe!