THE NUT HOUSE

Nsav

Location (City and/or State)
Robbinsville NJ
Did you guys know that Psychiatrists used to be called Alienists? I found out that when watching a video about the famous and infamous Leopold and Loeb murder case of 1924, which was defended by Clarence Darrow, the famous and infamous lawyer back then.
Have to go Google "Alienists" now and see what was going on back then...!
There is an excellent book series by Caleb Carr called “the Alienist,” and its sequel, the “Angel of Darkness.” It’s about a psychiatrist from 1896 who helps the police catch a serial killer in NYC. TNT made a series about the award winning books. I watched and read them and would highly recommend both.

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
There is an excellent book series by Caleb Carr called “the Alienist,” and its sequel, the “Angel of Darkness.” It’s about a psychiatrist from 1896 who helps the police catch a serial killer in NYC. TNT made a series about the award winning books. I watched and read them and would highly recommend both.
This is for fun nuts not psychopaths! Geez

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

I don’t get it?
Was the series taped in Death Valley or Africa in 1890??
What does it have to do with it being too hot in here?? 🤣🤭

Sorry for prying don’t mind me…
I am just another “nut”.
Probably a Brazilian nut of some kind..
HOT and spicy 🥵

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Aww the gift that keeps giving
How did I miss all this gift giving and stuff? dang it. I had the audacity of going to sleep early last night!. That'll teach me.and then I slept in too. I hear you killed a cobra because he liked you too much. You killed him with kindness 🍻🍷🥃🍺

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
So im not a serious person ( joke about everything) but on a serious note i lost a good friend a lil while back to depression ( made me open my eyes that its a real disease) im gen x so im a suck it up kind of person. So this song kinda hits differently. If u need help get it… you matter