The Reptile Shack

dvdposada

Location (City and/or State)
Houston
Has anyone purchased tortoises from The Reptile Shack in Florida? I’ve always purchased mine from tortoise yard (Vicki) but I would like to add more babies to my growing herd and her available babies are somewhat limited this time of the year. I was looking into other similar options...any testimonials whether good or bad would be greatly appreciated.

jacksknight

5 Year Member
Florida
Has anyone purchased tortoises from The Reptile Shack in Florida? I’ve always purchased mine from tortoise yard (Vicki) but I would like to add more babies to my growing herd and her available babies are somewhat limited this time of the year. I was looking into other similar options...any testimonials whether good or bad would be greatly appreciated.

Redfoot ranch in Florida, BIll and Mellissa are awesome! Both of our redfoots came from them, he has tons of experience and they are super helpful even after your purchase.

https://www.redfootranch.com/

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
Theturtlestore has been good to us. We ordered 2 babyredfoots from there. Have to order by Monday. They do not ship past Wednesday. Read the site for specific details.