To Adopt: Male Russian Tortoise - Minnesota

tgoodman89

Location (City and/or State)
Ramsey, MN
I’m looking to rehome my male Russian Tortoise who is roughly 20-25 years old. I’ve had him for almost 10 years. I recently had a baby and with my current life, I don’t have the time I used to have to interact with him. I really want him to go to someone who will take joy in having him. He’s a delight! Let me know if you’re interested.

tgoodman89

Ramsey, MN
I've been looking for one to adopt, but I live in CT. Would you be willing to ship? I understand if not.
I’m not sure how to go about that at the moment. If you’re able to figure out that process and are okay paying for it, I can definitely consider it. I also wouldn’t want him traumatized!

Xooxlinds

Minnesota
I’m looking to rehome my male Russian Tortoise who is roughly 20-25 years old. I’ve had him for almost 10 years. I recently had a baby and with my current life, I don’t have the time I used to have to interact with him. I really want him to go to someone who will take joy in having him. He’s a delight! Let me know if you’re interested.
Hi!
I have a farm in northern Minnesota and looking to adopt a tortoise to join our farm. Would love to connect!

katemae6

Iowa
Did your tortoise find a home? I'm in Iowa and looking to adopt!

heckert

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Did you find a place for this tortoise?