took a trip to petco

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
So today i went to petco to pick up stuff for rocky, and i as i got to the register i step in fresh dog poop -_-
then as im walking out to clean it off i step in another piece. Not my lucky day AT ALL.
But at least i got some stuff I needed for rocky :)

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
California
dmarcus said:
Now that just sucks all around.

Tell me about it, and all they did was tell me if i could go outside and clean it off, they didnt even hand me some paper towels.. what was i supposed to use?! Not very kind at that store. :/

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
One time I went to petsmart and I had my two dogs. We walked up to the register after a puppy and near my lab was a piece of tiny poop. They were like "you have to clean up after your dog" and I did but I was thinking.. wtf.... did they really think my lab craps like a rabbit?

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
California
Kerryann said:
One time I went to petsmart and I had my two dogs. We walked up to the register after a puppy and near my lab was a piece of tiny poop. They were like "you have to clean up after your dog" and I did but I was thinking.. wtf.... did they really think my lab craps like a rabbit?

Haha, yeah i hate petstores sometimes xD

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
The same thing happened to me at my local Petco store. I was looking for dog food and the next thing I know I have poop on my shoe. I was towards the back of the store where their restroom is located, so I cleaned off my shoe in their sink... I reported the poop when I left the store.

I wish people would watch their dogs. I clean enough poop from my own pets, I wish people would do the same for there own. Recently somebody threw poop in one of my garbage bins without a plastic bag... On a hot day... I had to go head frist to clean out the mess.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's this mess issue, that makes me wish they did not allow pets in the store. I am waiting for a few folks to slip and fall, then sue the company to see if they change their policy. Did anybody see the picture that was circulating around a couple of weeks back? It looked like a Petco or the same type of store. Had a dog up on top of the pallet of dog food, ******** of over the edge of it.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...82176_313118238712378_1127892_962462476_n.jpg

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
California
Jacqui said:
It's this mess issue, that makes me wish they did not allow pets in the store. I am waiting for a few folks to slip and fall, then sue the company to see if they change their policy. Did anybody see the picture that was circulating around a couple of weeks back? It looked like a Petco or the same type of store. Had a dog up on top of the pallet of dog food, ******** of over the edge of it.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...82176_313118238712378_1127892_962462476_n.jpg

Haha!!!
Bet the owner didnt clean that up either x)

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
This is the very reason I don't take my dog into pet stores. As soon as he smells the other dogs, he immediately squats to poop. Disgusting I know. Then I have to clean it up (I would never leave it for someone else).

Status
Not open for further replies.