Tort table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
I am trying again to post pix. Ok I still can't do it. I have followed all the directions. Maybe it is my OLD computer. Maybe its me. If you would like to see my torts, tort table and turle I think you can look at them on photobucket I am Buddy70.

I have a TURTLE not a turle.....Sorry

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
When I "searched" for Buddy70 on Photobucket, all that came up was a Japanese cartoon picture and a German Shepherd dog face. But if you put "tort table" in the search box you get about 50 pictures of different tortoise tables. Worth a look!!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Grrrr..... I can't do anything right with computers and picture. I have looked at a lot of tort tables, but I wanted to show the one I built :)

pinpin

5 Year Member
I am really afraid to post this link since the forum classified it as spam and banned me.

However, try this link

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
How did you do that!?????? I have been trying for weeks, months days and hours:) . I would like to post the other views of the table so PLEEEEEEASE let me know your secret.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Angi: Is that your table? That's great!! I love it. I wish I could see the inside of it.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Open the page the picture is on. Highlight the address in the search bar, right click your mouse, scroll down to "copy" and click. Then put your cursor into the forum text box on this page, right click your mouse, scroll down to "paste" and click. It should at least post a link.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Thanks Kristina I finally got it:) What did you put in the serch to view my album. I still can't figure that out. BTW~ I love your pix!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
In your other thread, you posted a link to your main album. I just clicked that link, then opened the individual pictures, copied the image links on the left hand side ( they are the ones that have the
tags) and pasted them in the thread. This forum supports the image tags, so they resolved as the pictures that you had uploaded to photobucket.

I favorited your album, so if in the future you need help posting pics, I can do that for you easily. But if you copy those links on the left hand side, in the little box (usually you just have to click on them and they will automatically copy to your clip board, or you can highlight<right click<copy as I said before) and then right click<paste into the forum text box, it should show up as the pic you want. You just have to open the individual pic to see the tags.

Thanks for the compliment on my pics ;) I enjoy taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.