Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
emysemys said:
The creature from the Black Lagoon:

boxturtle.jpg

I don't have any funny tortoise pictures or stories, but.....
Another creature from the Black Lagoon:
015-23.jpg

another creature:
006-19.jpg

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
yvonne and terry adorable pictures.. it makes me laugh when tobi comes up to my leg and tries to push himself through but does not succeed so he turns around and does a funny move by rubbing his butt against my leg and walks away. i love it when he jumps off little steps he puts his legs back out straight and slides down.

Badgemash

5 Year Member
Tracy Gould said:
that second black lagoon pic is too funny Yvonne he looks so shocked as though he did not expect you to be there lol.

I laughed so hard I cried a bit! That one should go in the calendar.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The bottom two pictures are of Terry's box turtles. The bottom one with the big eyes is Chewy. I LOVE that little turtle!!!

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
Sorry Terry I just realized what i did, I knew the first pic was Yvonnes and the other two were yours but silly me put Yvonne in the post about Chewys pic, he looks so Shocked like out of a cartoon its so funny lol

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I never thought I'd ever get another boxie that made me laugh as much as Izzy did. Here she's digging for a worm
007-3.jpg

She could be very territorial, especially when I put my hand in her viv to clean a little
005-9.jpg

She was Pio's best friend
022.jpg

Then Yvonne sent me Little Chewy, with these BIG Betty Davis eyes, and I'm laughing again
020-2.jpg

007-5.jpg

006-6-1.jpg

ffffffffffff-2.jpg

Look at those BD eyes
023-16.jpg

Yvonne said her Dad has the same eyes
Look how pretty she turned out Yvonne
008-33.jpg

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
HAHA Terry those pictures are AMAZING!! Those eyes!

I used to let Nelson walk around my bedroom and this was his face after he tried to bite my dog's bone...
100_4880.jpg

(note: I *never* let him roam around inside anymore- only outside!)

And I just love this picture because he looks so happy!
noodles2.jpg

armandoarturo

5 Year Member
Mexico
hahahaha
awesome pictures and stories!

many funny things have happend to me during all this years...
but one of the latest funny experiences was last summer...
I rescued a big DT male, and placed him in my back yard... (I have 2 yards and I divide tortoises in them).
Well, this male turned out to be very......... hmmm.... horny .... (Sorry I couldn't find another word).
HE WAS CRAZY!!!, he would mount my females about 5 times at week!!! o_O
My mother was sick of him!!!! .... I remember she was telling me how mad she was, because he wouldn't let the females alone, and that she was sick of trying to go outside and always find him on top of a female, hizzing and making weird stuff.
So.. I told my mom that I was going to move him to the other yard, just to calm her down. (but I didnt move him)
Next day we were all having lunch at the table. And my mother was actually talking about how mad she was with this male tortoise.... then a quiet and silence moment happened.... suddenly we heard a weird "HIIIIMMM" noises... followed up by a "CLAMP"... and we were all like..... Whats that noise???? then... it began to get clearer and louder.... and we turned around and kept an eye at the slide window door of the backyard...
and then they both appeared.... he was mounting another female and his noises were too loud, we could actually hear him clearly inside the house , and the "clamp" noise was because of the back of the carapace hitting the concrete.
It was a really funny and awkward moment. my mother was like..... LOOOK AT HIM!!!!!
I was like... oooops!
we will see what happens next spring hhahaaha

(im sorry about my english, Im not so good at it)...

Wezzer

5 Year Member
Pontefract, UK
ChiKat said:
HAHA Terry those pictures are AMAZING!! Those eyes!

I used to let Nelson walk around my bedroom and this was his face after he tried to bite my dog's bone...
100_4880.jpg

(note: I *never* let him roam around inside anymore- only outside!)

And I just love this picture because he looks so happy!
noodles2.jpg

Haha, these pics have just had me laughing my head off, especially the first one. It is obvious what that little tort is thinking just by looking at his face lol.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
I love the stories & pics! Betty doesn't always like it when the camera comes out but she will usually put up with my photo shoots!

012.jpg
[/img]

020.jpg
[/img]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
ChiKat said:

That picture of Nelson backing up from the bone is priceless! You can almost hear the UGH-H-H-GH!! (And that looks like Barbie's legs, not a Nylabone)

Status
Not open for further replies.