Tortoise funny moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

68merc

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Fresno, CA
We had a funny moment today. Thing two walked up on top of the lettuce pile and as h was stretching his neck for a bite he fell over on his side. While completely on his side he continued to eat. He stayed that was for near 2 minutes.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
68merc said:
We had a funny moment today. Thing two walked up on top of the lettuce pile and as h was stretching his neck for a bite he fell over on his side. While completely on his side he continued to eat. He stayed that was for near 2 minutes.

That's determination for you lol

Wezzer

5 Year Member
Pontefract, UK
68merc said:

I can just imagine that lol

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
I managed to catch Shelby telling the Fax Tort who's boss lol

54upfr.jpg

Wezzer

5 Year Member
Pontefract, UK
30wqvpe.jpg

Speckles decided that she wasn't happy with where the fake plant was so she moved it and then decided to climb up it and sit there

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Haha Wezzer, I love those tree-climbing torts ;) Nelson has been known to climb a few fake plants too!

Wezzer

5 Year Member
Pontefract, UK
2nbazck.jpg

this is a side view of what Speckles was doing. She kept climbing up and looking out of the glass, and from where i was sat all you could see was her face but every time we went to take a picture of her she hid again.

SFCMARK

5 Year Member
Northville Michigan
Here is a funny story....just happened last night. Last summer I acquired an adult female Sulcata for my adult Male, THOR. The females name is SHELLY. Well, last night I put Shelly in with Thor and they started to mate. In Thors area, I have a Large Egyptian Uromastyx (BRUTIS) in a glass tank that is suspended from the ceiling. The frame for that tank is about 2 foot off the ground, so Thor can walk under it without bumping into it. Well, when he was mating with Shelly, his shell was banging into the wood frame. Brutis was basking on his favorite rock. When his tank started to move around, he slowely walked over to the front of the tank and he was straining his neck to try and look down to see what was happening under him to make his tank move! It was hilarious! He actually looked pissed off! I ran to get my camera, and when I got back, he had moved back onto his rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.