Tortoise in CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully373

5 Year Member
Haha to funny that's my add. I posted here about a year ago and was looking for info on what species he was. I had a different user name. It was interesting to receive a call this morning to find out what he is.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Lol! I was wondering if that ad belonged to someone here! Kind of seemed like it based on the description :) so its still a mystery then?

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
Pokeymeg said:
Lol! I was wondering if that ad belonged to someone here! Kind of seemed like it based on the description :) so its still a mystery then?

Its no mystery. And I believe he'll be going to a good home very soon.

Benjamin

5 Year Member
zone 7b
Sully373 said:
Haha to funny that's my add. I posted here about a year ago and was looking for info on what species he was. I had a different user name. It was interesting to receive a call this morning to find out what he is.
The first thing I did when I saw this add was to make certain you were contacted. Well actually the first thing I did was make sure I wasn't seeing things..

Sully373

5 Year Member
Yes he will be going to a great home. Great story. The call made my day. Good to see that he ll be appreciated.

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
Sully373 said:
Yes he will be going to a great home. Great story. The call made my day. Good to see that he ll be appreciated.

We'll make sure of that :). Been talking about him for half the morning, I think!

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Absolutely! I look forward to helping this tortoise make his way to THE BEST home possible. It's a good feeling to be a part of this. If everything goes well, which I think it will, I think this will be a Craigslist tale for the ages! Made my week!

Status
Not open for further replies.