Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
South FL Katie said:
I had to do a search and check up on my boy. Glad he's still being his spoiled handsome self! He always makes me smile.

Yeah! He's grown some...about an inch since I got him from Fife...plus he's almost ten pounds heavier! And does he show some personality and confidence...he is SO gentle with the yearlings!

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I was going to ask the recipe, since RV was pictured with it... I'll try it next week, as I'm going into my work week.

teri

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Smart and Final. Who'da thought? I have a S and F very close by but I never shop there. I buy three "clam shells" (I think they're 3lbs ) of Spring Mix about every 5th day and it costs 4.89 at my store. If I can get 5lbs at S and F I may come out a bit ahead of the game. Thanks for that.

(First time you posted this recipe I went to carolinapetsupply.com and ordered a batch of the organic herbal salad mix.)

myrtle651

10 Year Member!
NYC
I read a lot about how it looks, and what it cost, but not about who likes it??

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
It's pretty universal...I make it for sulcatas...and they love it! I imagine you wouldn't have to change anything for the other savannah ranging torts...it's the more tropical species (redfoots, etc) you might need to change up some ingredients!

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
this must be a fantastic idea! everyone talks about it...i will definately try it! so forgive me but i didnt have time to sit down and read the entire thread but is this a meal everyday?

Ashliewood

5 Year Member
I'm
About to try the lasagna with my Russian :) wish us luck that he loves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.