Tortoise shell crack and peeling

Bert and Earnie

Location (City and/or State)
London
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum. I have two spur thighed tortoises both 9 month old. I have recently noticed one of them, Bert, his/her belly shell seem to have a big crack/peel of shell. As far as I know he hasn't had a fall or anything like that as their enclosure don't have anywhere they could climb up to. The peeling shell seem to be bothering him though as he sometimes do a little weird wiggle to scratch the belly I think. He has been eating, and going toilet normally, but today doesn't seem to be too energetic.

I have attached some pictures. Could someone with more experience help me see if he/she need to see a vet urgently. Given the current situation, it's hard to physically go to a vet as the ones near me are all emergency only. Thanks so much!

I have been following the instructions given by giving them UVA/UVB lights (EXO Terra 50W), and feeding them with reptic calci dust, and soak them in warm water everyday or every other day. I have been giving them a bit of apple on some days and let them play in the garden for like 20 min at times but always been there to watch over them.
IMG_1202.jpgIMG_1201.jpgIMG_5439.JPGIMG_1188.jpgIMG_1186.jpg