Tortoise Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
tortoisetattoo.jpg

I bought this for myself for my birthday back in July. The picture was taken right after completion. I need to get a better picture. The guy did a great job on the face, even though you can't really see it in the picture.

The center is the South Korean flag, as my grandmother is from South Korea.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I have to admit, it is pretty good artistry, however, I always cringe a little when I see a pretty, young person, especially female, getting tattoos. I guess I'm just old fashioned.

SnakeyeZ

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I think it looks great, even on a pretty, young person, especially female such as yourself! lol. I guess I'm new fashioned? :p

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Myrtle Beach SC
I love Tattoo's. I even took my mom for her 65th birthday for a Tattoo. I told her I was going to get her something she never had before. I thought she would laugh it off but she got the cutest ankle tatto and she get alot of good comments on it. She would do it again. She said it help with her arthritis. My dad was not to happy. We also thank it a good way of identify someone if need be.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
I'm slightly old fashioned too, I don't mind tattoos, I actually have one on my shoulder, only a small one, I had it there so that when I get old and wrinkly and my tattoo gets deformed from wrinkles my bra strap will cover it up, as you get older bra straps get thicker.lol

Although I do want an elegant tattoo on the side of my hand, I would like a tort so if anyone has any ideas please...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I like it, looks like the artist did a great job.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Neat! I was always too chicken to get a tattoo. Always afraid I'd get sick of it after I got it.

LaTortue

5 Year Member
Borex, Switzerland
Btw, where did you get that Tattoo? I am now considering gettin' one! But, I'll wait till I go back the US.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I was always afraid one would hurt to get, but my daughters and I went with me and I got one for I think it was the 50th birthday. It's a cutesy turtle on my left upper arm. My oldest daughter, Erin, named him Crusty.:D

dbsneed69

5 Year Member
TN
I like it!!! Chicks with tats are HOT!!! My wife has 17, I think (mental note: count wifes tats).

Status
Not open for further replies.