tortoisesupply.com A good place to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildhearted

5 Year Member
I'm looking to buy my first tortoise(Ibera Greek) and I stumbled upon their website. They seem like a good place but I was just wondering if you guys have any feed back?

I've been doing my research on tortoises as well.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Yes. Tyler and Sarah are friends of mine and they take good care of their animals, know what they are doing, and are trustworthy business people. I recommend them wholeheartedly.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Yes a good place to buy from, I bought BIGRED my female redfoot and a male redfoot from them. The female I bought from them lays about 5 or 6 clutches of eggs a year. Good people

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Yes! I bought my female Hermann's from them. She arrived healthy and beautiful, and was eating and pooping within hours. She has continued to be bright-eyed, healthy and active, always eats well. Tyler is great: he responded quickly to all my emails both before and after she arrived. He is very knowledgable and provides excellent support. He's also a member of this forum. If I get another tort, it will certainly be from him.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
I would also buy from Tortoise Supply if I were to buy another tortoise. Great Guy!

Red

5 Year Member
Las Vegas
Ah, gee thanks everyone! We work hard to keep a good business and reputation and it's nice to know it's not going unnoticed :) I've given Tyler a hard time for spending so much time with his torts and not helping me change diapers but knowing how successful we've been and that everyone is happy with us makes it a little easier to take, ha ha. Appreciate the support!

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
tortoisesupply.com

It's the only place to buy great animals year around.Captive breed and high quality with awesome customer service....Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.