Torts do the funniest things

Status
Not open for further replies.

expo tort

5 Year Member
The point of this thread is for everyone to post and comment on the funniest things your torts have done before. Please keep it to torts only unless it involves the tort and other animals.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think the funniest mine does, and maybe they all do it, is fart, poop and when he poops, he pulls his head in then out quick like he is grunting and pushing. Oh, he also pushes his head out when I make a kissing sound or when I do kiss his head, like he wants more.

noved32

5 Year Member
I think the funniest thing Bob does is when I go to feed him by hand he nibbles and then stops and try's to reach around for my finger. I put the food down and move my hand back and he chases my finger instead of eating... I'm sure they all do it but it just cracks me up as he just loves finger food lol

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Yea its very fuunny when they are used to you feeding them, i think its funny whem my little Sulcata poops, he will head bob and push out is head out and in :)

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
If I ever have pink nail varnish on tinkerbell gets really fascinated by my nails and will chase my fingers, but only if my nails are red/pink ! Also he loves to climb on top of his hut which is half a hollow piece of bark so it is on a curve he sits on top and then slides off the edge you just here a big plop and he has face dived off the edge of his hut he gets back up then does the same thing again, he does this every day bless him!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Joe's assumption that if his head fits through a gap then the rest of him will follow regularly has us in fits of giggles :D

Time and again, he will be butting something obstructing his regular path in the garden... which won't get out of his way... as he seems to fail to realise that he can walk round it. Pick him up and move him to the other side of it and he'll carry on trundling quite happily!

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
The way I have Dipp and Dotts inside pen is such that from time to time I have to stand in the center of it to get to some of my other cages. Well the other day I was setting up a new hypo honduran and had one foot in the pen, Dott walked up and bit my ankle. When I jumped he huffed at me, pulled back and rammed my ankle pretty hard twice and then stomped off. Made me laugh pretty hard.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
One of my male leopards always starts his day off with mating then he slides off the female and starts eating like he hasnt eaten for days lol.

Oogway

5 Year Member
Denmark
Oogway once chased a red block of lego around the floor thinking it was edible, and my brother who was a baby at that time laughed so hard at it

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Eweezyfosheezy said:
One of my male leopards always starts his day off with mating then he slides off the female and starts eating like he hasnt eaten for days lol.
It's the way females carry on doing what they were doing... eating usually... while being mated that makes me laugh.

He can't think of anything but sex... she couldn't be less interested! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.