Torts in Sandiego Need a Hand

Renee_H

Location (City and/or State)
Glendora, Ca
HOLY SH ... almost did it. On It as we speak ... or as I type, ya get what I mean ... I hope. I'll make sure to keep everyone posted trying to get them ASAP.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed !
Can’t be sure this is the same 2 I saw on FB but I referred them to this forum to rehome hoping you’d see them.
Such a sad world for some of these tortoises.

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
Happy, Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Day. I will be contacting him this morning. We received an email and now it's just figuring out the logistics. These 2 will be happy, free and eating healthy (outside of a 10 gallon aquarium) soon enough.
I'll say it again Thank You @DoubleD1996! for posting this it will give them a WAYYYY better life!
Thanks for the tag my friend @wellington, you are 1 of our biggest supporters and we never forget that. Maybe 1 day I'll be as knowledgeable as you, but only if I hang around here and learn, learn, learn. The TFO is the best thing for torts there is. (period)

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
O 1 more thing .....
still not sure if this is the same 2 but thank you @Renee_H
Can’t be sure this is the same 2 I saw on FB but I referred them to this forum to rehome hoping you’d see them.
Such a sad world for some of these tortoises.
It takes a village to do what we do, all of us deserve a pat on the back for our efforts to save these 2