turtlesandtortoises.com

Brehdy

5 Year Member
Has anyone used them? They have a nice selection of CB animals so I am tempted. Wondered what their reputation is like?

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Why would you think about them , when we have so many better people here that sell torts and they all give so much free fine advise ?

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Jay is a great guy. Has loads of Experiance with a magnitude of species. Could also try @HermanniChris for marginated tortoises. Or @GBtortoises also breeds marginated but he hasn't come on be forum in quite a while.

Patrick McMullen

Clermont
I ordered and received two Sudanese Sulcata hatchlings from Turtles and Tortoises. No problems with the order or delivery and both tortoises are healthy and doing well.

galbies

Colorado
I purchased a Cuora Bourreti from Jay in Feb 2020. Jay answered all my questions (indulged really), and my bourreti arrived promptly and is growing like a weed. He knew I wanted to breed so offered me another one 6 months later of a different bloodline. Also arrived promptly. Both are healthy and doing great. Highly recommend Jay. Packing was excellent, and he wisely ships early in the week and on hold for pickup for extra safety. I have nothing but good things to say.