Two male Russian tortoises need a new home

Sunnydays42

Location (City and/or State)
Overland Park, KS
Hello! My son got these tortoises about 5 years ago and they’ve been great. My son will be graduating and moving out soon and we want to find them a good home. We have a home made large wooden box where they live and the lights and bedding. They love lettuce and cucumbers and strawberries (especially romaine). Their names are Genbu and Bulldozer. We live in Kansas City (Overland Park) and would just love for them to find a new home. Hope to hear from you!

Sunnydays42

Overland Park, KS
I am in Indianapolis and run a Sanctuary. I specialize in Horsfieldi(Russians) and would love to offer them a permanent home where they’ll have large outdoor enclosures and a natural diet.
I am in Indianapolis and run a Sanctuary. I specialize in Horsfieldi(Russians) and would love to offer them a permanent home where they’ll have large outdoor enclosures and a natural diet.
Wow that sounds wonderful for these guys. I hate that they don’t have regular access to what they naturally need. How would we get them there? They were initially shipped to us from a reputable site and i have no idea how to do that. Is there a link online to your sanctuary?

HoosierTort

Indianapolis
Wow that sounds wonderful for these guys. I hate that they don’t have regular access to what they naturally need. How would we get them there? They were initially shipped to us from a reputable site and i have no idea how to do that. Is there a link online to your sanctuary?
I have a Facebook page, but my website isn’t finished yet. Hoosier Turtles and Tortoises on Facebook. I can send you a shipping label and run through how to ship them. It’s not nearly as difficult as I first thought years ago and they’re even better at shipping reptiles now days. I’ll send you a private message.