Two Russians Need New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

udontnojakki

5 Year Member
It breaks my heart to do this. My two Russian tortoises Little Foot and Ducky need new homes now as I have gotten a new job and I can't give them the space, love, or attention they deserve. Little foot is female and is approx 3 years old. Ducky is smaller and younger sex unknown. They been checked up by vet and appear to be healthy. They have a few scars from ruff housing from each other but other than that are healthy. I live in San Diego, CA. Please let me know if you are interested.

udontnojakki

5 Year Member
a>
a>

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Oh man 2 in calif.? If I was stronger, I would take them. I love russians, had them for 15 years now.

CrazyTortoiseFamily

It breaks my heart to do this. My two Russian tortoises Little Foot and Ducky need new homes now as I have gotten a new job and I can't give them the space, love, or attention they deserve. Little foot is female and is approx 3 years old. Ducky is smaller and younger sex unknown. They been checked up by vet and appear to be healthy. They have a few scars from ruff housing from each other but other than that are healthy. I live in San Diego, CA. Please let me know if you are interested.
We live in Central California but travel all over the state picking up tortoises. If you still are interested in re-homing these, please let me know.

Tortugatron

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Buhl, Idaho
Hello udontnojakki. I also am interested in giving them a home. I have experience with tortoises and space to give them an awesome home. I live in Riverside, just a hop, skip, and about 80 miles from you. Are you asking a rehoming fee? Please let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.