two tortoises ??

AlexaMyTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
albania
guys is that a must that a tortoise should have an another tortoise friend to live bc my dad is saying that!

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
guys is that a must that a tortoise should have an another tortoise friend to live bc my dad is saying that!

No tortoises should not live in pairs. Tortoises are highly territorial and will compete against each other for everything from food to basking area. The more aggressive tortoise will always keep bullying the loser until he or she stops resisting. In a pair housing situation one tortoise will always be more healthier than the other until eventually the loser may either starve to death or becomes sick enough to infect the other resulting in both tortoises dying.

Housing extra tortoises in trios or more is only possible if you have enough space for each individual tortoise to retreat to. This means every tortoise needs their own everything as well as their own individual space within that enclosure. These types of setups and space requirements are usually only possible in large, wide outdoor enclosures.

AlexaMyTortoise

albania
No tortoises should not live in pairs. Tortoises are highly territorial and will compete against each other for everything from food to basking area. The more aggressive tortoise will always keep bullying the loser until he or she stops resisting. In a pair housing situation one tortoise will always be more healthier than the other until eventually the loser may either starve to death or becomes sick enough to infect the other resulting in both tortoises dying.

Housing extra tortoises in trios or more is only possible if you have enough space for each individual tortoise to retreat to. This means every tortoise needs their own everything as well as their own individual space within that enclosure. These types of setups and space requirements are usually only possible in large, wide outdoor enclosures.
well i think i don't want an another tortoise Alexa is enough lol[emoji23] [emoji23]