Unusual request/favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Ok I have a unusual request, does anyone have an e-reader I can borrow? Now why would,I want to borrow one , when I can go out and buy one, simple I am not a fan of ebooks I personally prefer paper books, but I got a few ebooks I would like to read and for some reason adobe which I used to use to read my ebooks no longer works, I keep on getting an unusual error, I have researched it and it is a common problem and one I can't figure out. So if anyone has an old working ereader they would like to lend to me I would be grateful or one that you are not gonna use for the next 2 to 4 weeks I would of course pay the shipping to me and back. I will need it for at least 2 weeks possibly up to 4 weeks. they are info type books and I would need to read them several times. so PM me or leave a post and I will get back to you. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
My local library allow's people to check out Nook's. Maybe your's does too?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Ok I will check into that thanks

Zouave

5 Year Member
Toronto
I'll bet that Adobe just doesn't like the file extension. Make a copy of the file and change the extension to .pdf or .doc and give it whirl. OR try using FoxIt for FireFox or Google Chrome.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
OK , because I started having this problem when I switched to firefox.
I will try it thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.