Update on Herbie

Eadie

Location (City and/or State)
Kent England
I can only imagine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i sometimes wish myPebbles would give me some kind of idea as to what sex s/he is, but s/he's only 2 yrs old so i might have to wait awhile 😂😂
Oh no it's a pain not knowing but trust me I think I would rather wonder after seeing what I saw 😂😂😂😂
I'm still not sure as to whether he is eastern or Western I have put a post up but up till now it's not been answered, I know it's not a big thing but it's just nice to know as much as I can about him 🙂

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
Oh no it's a pain not knowing but trust me I think I would rather wonder after seeing what I saw 😂😂😂😂
I'm still not sure as to whether he is eastern or Western I have put a post up but up till now it's not been answered, I know it's not a big thing but it's just nice to know as much as I can about him 🙂
There is a section here on the forum that tells you how to tell the differance, in my understanding the western hermanns has a yellow mark on it's cheeks, this is what i have, if you check the section headed forums then scroll down to species specifics it's under the mediterranean section, hermanni chris explains how to tell them apart.

Last edited:

Eadie

Kent England
There is a section here on the forum that tells you how to tell the differance, in my understanding the eastern hermanns has a yellow mark on it's cheeks, this is what i have, if you check the section headed forums then scroll down to species specifics it's under the mediterranean section, hermanni chris explains how to tell them apart.
Thanks Karen I have had a look at that but still don't feel confident in saying hes either one or the other 🙄
I've had a look and can't see a yellow mark either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
Thanks Karen I have had a look at that but still don't feel confident in saying hes either one or the other 🙄
I've had a look and can't see a yellow mark either 🤷🏼‍♀️
i've just checked and it looks as though it's actually the western that has the yellow spot and the eastern doesn't, sorry, my mistake

Karen(pebbles)

Platinum Tortoise Club
Bristol Uk
western i think 😂 he's got the yellow cheeks, maybe i should go read it again 🤣🤣

Jonathanmatthews

Chester
What tort did you have Johnathan
I thought I had a Greek buuuuut found out a few days ago he's a Russian. He's called Frank. He's 5 but he came to me only last July. Your in for so much fun and love. They are amazing animals. Lot's of care and research but such amazing friends. They have such personalities

Attachments

• 20220310_080600.jpg
    20220310_080600.jpg
    693.7 KB · Views: 1