Update on Jaxx

sulcatamommy

Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, Arizona
Hello everyone. It has been a while! Haven’t posted in a bit (just been lurking lol).

I recently lost my Russian tort CamCam. It’s been a tough journey and the first pet loss I’ve had to experience. The vet said he did not have any underlying issues and died of old age. Guessing he was pushing 40 years old, but have no idea because he was a rescue. i personally had him roughly 15 years (since I was 10!!!) I am doing ok and focusing my efforts more towards my sulcata Jaxx!

So, I wanted to give you all an update on Jaxx my now 6 Year old sulcata. He still lives in our backyard 90% of the time, when he’s not getting into mischief. He did recently learn a new trick that my dogs taught him. Unfortunately I cannot post videos on here but I’m sure you can picture Jaxx climbing through the doggie door to come hangout inside. (Dogs only have supervised time with Jaxx) I used to get frustrated he’d come inside and make a mess, but after losing CamCam I am grateful Jaxx wants to spend time with me. He just follows me around helping with chores. LOL. No idea his weight currently but he’s HEAVY. Feel like he’s pretty large for his age?

Anyway, I will try to be more consistent in my appearance on here.

IMG_7745.jpegIMG_7748.jpegIMG_7750.jpegIMG_7749.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: