update on lost sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvtorts

5 Year Member
I got a big surprise yesterday. My lost tortoise was was on two different channels on the news three different times on the news. It was funny listening to the newscasters speculating how fast he had to walk to get to Ruidoso NM from Alamogordo, a distance of over 50 miles. The story was on KRWG and KOB both out of Albuquerque NM. The good thing is they just said he came from Alamogordo and not an address. I would hate for people to know where I live. I guess now that he is a celebrity.:tort:

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
iluvtorts said:
I got a big surprise yesterday. My lost tortoise was was on two different channels on the news three different times on the news. It was funny listening to the newscasters speculating how fast he had to walk to get to Ruidoso NM from Alamogordo, a distance of over 50 miles. The story was on KRWG and KOB both out of Albuquerque NM. The good thing is they just said he came from Alamogordo and not an address. I would hate for people to know where I live. I guess now that he is a celebrity.:tort:

any chance we get a link and see the news cast?

JayMillz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
Haha that's awesome!! I had 1 in the newspaper from something similar. Congrats on the find!!! :) *WHEW!*

iluvtorts

5 Year Member
Zamric said:
iluvtorts said:

any chance we get a link and see the news cast?

I am sorry I dont Know how to send a link. I have 3 of the newscasts recorded in my dvr. I have a friend who wilol show me how to get them out and load them.

Status
Not open for further replies.