Update on Rocky (now living outdoors full time)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Looking great. Be careful with reddit, FB, YT, most of those places give old, outdated, wrong info.

Port Saint Lucie Florida
Looking great. Be careful with reddit, FB, YT, most of those places give old, outdated, wrong info.
Reddit has actually been really good, lots of members there that are either active here or spend lots of time here. Tom’s care guide is recommended tons over there all the time for new keepers. The upvote system makes it pretty easy to tell who is giving good vs bad advice IMO.

I’ve also been working over there to answer questions based on the good info I’ve learned from this forum :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Reddit has actually been really good, lots of members there that are either active here or spend lots of time here. Tom’s care guide is recommended tons over there all the time for new keepers. The upvote system makes it pretty easy to tell who is giving good vs bad advice IMO.

I’ve also been working over there to answer questions based on the good info I’ve learned from this forum :)
Wow that's good to hear. Glad the proper care is finally hitting other SM.

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
IMO reddit is fine, but there are just less people answering the messages all and all. Especially with different time zones you ill more certainly get an answer here.