Update on Turbo

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Well since adopting the Big Boy, Hes done great. :) Had a vet check and has a GREAT BIG APPETITE :D And Most Definitly MALE :p YES I WAS FLASHED ... :blush: He weighed 51 lbs at vets office .Heres a few pics.

1382769383750.jpg

1382769418689.jpg

1382769444028.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Aww! He looks awesome! Great to see how great he is doing [TURTLE][HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
This is a great looking sully!!! I'm so glad you have him. Wow! 51 lbs!!! Where is he staying at nights when the weather is colder? How do you get he to go in? And, what are the day temps outside?

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Sibi its 83° today and he sleeps inside in his igloo..lmao he follows me everywhere. :cool:

1382817387811.jpg

I tote him in at night. Im about like Sandy lol i only weigh 115lbs and man is he Heavy..lol And he puts hisself to bed about 8:30pm and luvs his igloo

Last edited by a moderator:

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
AWESOME! Great job taking care of him! Love that he follows you around too!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
He looks pretty good to me. Nice looking shell.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Awwwww, poor Oliver can't fit into the DogLoo that was was donated to me for him. :-(

I guess MoMo gets it this summer. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
He's beautiful! And ditto to Tom's comment, nice shell!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That's so cool. I wanted to get an igloo, and I just may. Only thing is that I have the pig blankets, and I don't think it would fit in the igloo. It's 27" x 36...huge! I think ahead. These babies will be so big before long.

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
sissyofone said:
Sibi its 83° today and he sleeps inside in his igloo..lmao he follows me everywhere. :cool:

I tote him in at night. Im about like Sandy lol i only weigh 115lbs and man is he Heavy..lol And he puts hisself to bed about 8:30pm and luvs his igloo

That's cute..... Wait till he gets bigger LOL....
Anyways glad he is doing great. :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, I'll check it out. It may be a good addition to the shed. Btw, everything is done, almost. All that's left is decor and cosmetics. I can't wait to take all the pics and show it here. Maria, I pictured you to be small and skinny...lol. Didn't know you were as skinny as I was in my 30's. Now, I don't want to embarrass myself. I'll leave it at that:p

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
I can hardly wait to see your shed. As far as decor is concerned, Im sure you will do a fabulous job Sibi. As far as the weight thingy goes lol im only 4'9 inches short as my hubby says lol. I just wish i had a butt.:p lol.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
You know who has the same problem? Kerryann has been exercising her butt and has achieved some butt:p She can tell you what she does. Thanks about the shed. I've got to get this pics together after I do one more thing. When I get my pig blankets, it will be pics galore.
sissyofone said:
I can hardly wait to see your shed. As far as decor is concerned, Im sure you will do a fabulous job Sibi. As far as the weight thingy goes lol im only 4'9 inches short as my hubby says lol. I just wish i had a butt.:p lol.

Lilyloveslettuse

5 Year Member
Oregon
I can hardly wait to see the photos!!! Hey Sissy...I'll give you half of MY butt ANY DAY!!!! LOL (By the way, this is Grandma speaking :) Jessica doesn't have any butt either. :)

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Maybe i should talk to Kerryanne. Ive tried squats but they make my legs hurt. Lol :p My fav exercise is walking. I will be waiting on pics sibi.

Lilyloveslettuse said:
I can hardly wait to see the photos!!! Hey Sissy...I'll give you half of MY butt ANY DAY!!!! LOL (By the way, this is Grandma speaking :) Jessica doesn't have any butt either. :)

Hi Grandma I will take it. :p Its easier than exercise. :D