Updated Photos for Jeter's New Digs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown, TX
View attachment 19860View attachment 19861View attachment 19862View attachment 19863View attachment 19864
Ok, I hope these photos show the suggested improvements on the rain gutter. I got the flex extension from Home Depot and dug a trench and sand filled hole and retaining area for run off. We have not had enought hard rain to test, but I believe it is going to work. I have my RF's in the day time pen in the foreground of some of the pictures. As soon as time permits, I will be rocking them in as well, but for now their little make shift digs are working just fine for them.

Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions for Jeter's pen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Nice, have you thought about planting any grasses,?

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Yes I will concentrate now on enclosure needs such as other plants and grasses. After the gutter was brought to my attention and giving it more thought, it took priority. Thanks for the added suggestions.

EP429

5 Year Member
Central Texas
Looks nice! I had almost the same plan for the outdoor enclosure for when my Redfoot gets big enough to go outside.
Looks like we're neighbors also, I'm in Leander, about 20 minutes from G-Town :)

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Thanks everyone...I would like to say it was a chore, but it was done with love for Jeter. He deserved a bigger place.

And yes EP, we are close neighbors. Would love to see some pictures of your RF's. Mine are scattered on this forum.

I will post more this weekend when I finish the RF pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.