Urgent help needed (overnight coolness??)

Okay, Hi sorry, this post may be a bit annoying but... I am going out of town tomorrow for a night and I have nobody to switch off my heat lamps for me.... I will be back early enough in the morning to switch them back on but I don't know what to do... Because my lamp is foreign I have to use a adaptor to fit with my plugs therefore a timer my timer does not work...I will be leaving at 17:00 should I just turn the lights off then? HELP:(

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Charlie if you tell us what state you live in or what your night time temps are ? But I would go to the store and get those hand Warmers they sell for 1-2 $ each wrap it in a wash cloth and place it in your torts hide if it gets cold it will go to the hand warmer .

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If it were me and It was going to get too cold, I would leave the lights on. One night with lights on won't hurt or cause anything.

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
If your worried about the light you can go buy one of those infrared bulbs that out out heat and red light (for night use) and leave it on the entire time you're gone.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)