Vision cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesst

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I was wondering if anyone has used a vision cage for their torts. I like the enclosed enclosure that I have now for morla, it seems to keep the humidity up and in a couple of months she will out grow what she is in now. I have seen so many of these cages on craigslist and just wanted an opinion of them

Kenny

5 Year Member
Tempe, Az
I have 2 of my Hermans in a vision. It works great for them. The only negative is that you can't put much substrate in it for borrowing. I counter that with lots of cork bark. I'll post some pics tomorrow for you.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I love mine! It always stays nice a toasty. I use one because I have 3 big dogs and I wanted good humidity for my baby RF. I never worry about him being a snack or escaping. I did cut up a brown paper bag about 6" tall and taped it to the glass. I have a 100w CHE, 60w regular light bulb if needed and 18" Reptisun 5.0. I mix in some tortoise graze to add some greenery. He never eats it but hides in it. You can make the substrate deeper in the back of the viv for burrowing. I have high and low peaks.

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
Thank you....i think I am going to have to pick one up

Status
Not open for further replies.