WE HAVE COLOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
A nice way to start a “colorful” day ! …………….after yesterdays pip ...this lil one welcomes the world this morning ~:D

JD~:)

abclements

5 Year Member
That's another nice one JD! Are the solid purple headed one's from a different set of parents? I feel like you've answered this somewhere but I can't remember lol

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
abclements said:
That's another nice one JD! Are the solid purple headed one's from a different set of parents? I feel like you've answered this somewhere but I can't remember lol

The " Purps" are from "OG MOM".......( super rare from her)

Pearl, Whit's tort , and this one .....from "Gemma " ( there has been others - but these 3 are exceptionals)

Both sets ...." Peanut " is the Father.

How's things going over there?

J~

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I really like the mottling on this one's shell.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Baoh said:
I really like the mottling on this one's shell.

Baoh….yes I agree…and most odd for Gemma’s baby. Although Whit’s tort has nice mottling , just in a different color. It does however have that super cool blue / purple hue in it’s head coloring behind the red pattern. I will be posting some more pics when he is out of the egg. A nice extra bonus when dealing with the hypo’s … ya just never know~

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
bigred said:
Very cool, How many times a day are you checking the incubator:D

LOL .. Ed .. funny you ask ..I used to check it 2 x a day .... now I try to check every other day ......just to keep the excitement up ...:D
I really didnt think this guy was going to hatch out .....:rolleyes:

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
N2TORTS said:
bigred said:
Very cool, How many times a day are you checking the incubator:D

LOL .. Ed .. funny you ask ..I used to check it 2 x a day .... now I try to check every other day ......just to keep the excitement up ...:D
I really didnt think this guy was going to hatch out .....:rolleyes:

Glad he hatched out for you

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Oh man! Another beauty! Have to agree that the mottling is very cool. Love these hypos. I can't wait to come check the forum and see if you post any new babies.

Two kids, One husband, One Hines57, One Leopard Tortoise, and a room at the sanitarium lol

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
This year is a good one for you, you have gotten some beautiful babies. This one is unique...

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
cdmay said:
Neat lavender color. I wonder what that will look like when he becomes an adult?

Carl no doubt ... all of Gemma's babies show a blue/lavender hue in the head color back ground. Much brighter than OG moms babies ...check out Pearls new thread today "WOW" ... you can spot that coloring on her too. Whats wild is the " purps" were kicked out by OG mom ....thus the male must have the purple/blue gene coding is what I'm thinking. What about you?

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Or maybe it's those "special" greens you have been feeding them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.