Weed Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagirl5

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Barbara, CA
I'm looking to buy a mix of weed seeds online (for sulcatas). I cant seem to find anything. I would prefer if the mix had no grasses... and no grazing mixes. Just weeds and flowers. Thanks :)

EKLC

5 Year Member
Why no grasses? Is it for a younger tort? I found some organic seeds on amazon, but you have to know the weed species you want.

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
Haha I think its funny that people on here are wanting to plant weeds when most people want to kill them. What kind of weeds are in the weed seed mix

Jessica29

5 Year Member
I've look everywhere. Everything is mostly grass mixes. My grass mix from sulcatafood.com has clover and dandelion in it, but that's all my baby's ate out of it, none of the grass. I found some sow thistle dandelion and chickweed seeds on eBay. Clovers are pretty easy to find. Other then that I haven't found to much more variety as far as weeds go.

Dizisdalife

10 Year Member!
California
Cagirl5 said:
I'm looking to buy a mix of weed seeds online (for sulcatas). I cant seem to find anything. I would prefer if the mix had no grasses... and no grazing mixes. Just weeds and flowers. Thanks :)

I bought some online from Carolina Pet Supply as individual packets of weeds. If I remember correctly, I got their danelions, plantain, chicory, one of the clovers, and some flowers. Also, I collected seeds from weeds I found locally and planted them.

http://www.carolinapetsupply.com/ca...ath=41&zenid=aaf61026e8f701646820c87454f931e8

Shannon and Jason

5 Year Member
South Arkansas
There are a lot of different names for weed seeds. And I also think its funny that most people don't want weeds anywhere near their home and here I am with a well mapped out plan to cover the entire back yard with weeds clovers and flowers. Good thing I dnt have neighbors hehehe

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
Haha I really don't care about weeds in my yard (now I actually want them) I just hate the ones that are pokey and sharp and evil

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
LOL my neighbor leaves a paper lunch bag of weeds he pulled on my door step twice a year! My husband is still in the dark about the weeds.... shhhh dont tell!

carolina pet supply sells them individually.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Shannon and Jason said:
There are a lot of different names for weed seeds. And I also think its funny that most people don't want weeds anywhere near their home and here I am with a well mapped out plan to cover the entire back yard with weeds clovers and flowers. Good thing I dnt have neighbors hehehe

You should see my dandelions! The spread like wildfire. I am pretty sure my neighbors do not approve!
I wanted to add that my sister in law uses Carolina pet supply and loves them.

Status
Not open for further replies.