Well today's the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinej50

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio Texas
I have been waiting to see a reptile expo and the one in San Antonio is open today! Hope to see some of you guys there it would be cool to meet the people helping me raise my tortoises the right way![WHITE SMILING FACE]

klinej50

5 Year Member
San Antonio Texas
Haha we actually decided we where going to get a hedgehog but my mom Is making me save up first to buy everything for him! (I know I got to a reptile show and don't get a reptile) but my mom meet a lady with a pair of Indian star tortoises(she didn't bring them to the show) and we are going to meet her later to see them!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:) Sounds like you had a fun day and have more coming in the future!

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
klinej50 said:
Haha we actually decided we where going to get a hedgehog but my mom Is making me save up first to buy everything for him! (I know I got to a reptile show and don't get a reptile) but my mom meet a lady with a pair of Indian star tortoises(she didn't bring them to the show) and we are going to meet her later to see them!

I have a hedgehog!! :) :)

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Yes they are cool and fun!! They dont smell but their poo smells really bad!! We
have ginny pigs and hampsters and no smelly poo.....big difference!! Huge poo
too!! lol

klinej50

5 Year Member
San Antonio Texas
Haha aw I really hope I get one I'm really into the whole not normal pets[WHITE SMILING FACE]

What do you keep them in? I was thinking about a big rabbit cage or Ginny pig cage

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
That would be perfect!! Thats exactly what I keep mine in!! It takes awhile for them to get uses to you. I get him out every night(when they are awake)and let him play and get used to my scent and voice. When they are afraid they stick their spikes up and curl up in a ball!! It hurts sometimes :) My hands are used to it now. lol

Irish

5 Year Member
Orlando Florida
We got ours a saucer disc instead of a hamster wheel, and he runs miles on it all night long.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Irish said:
We got ours a saucer disc instead of a hamster wheel, and he runs miles on it all night long.

I have never heard of that!! I will have to look for one!! :)
We have a wheel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.