What a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macheteslaststep

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
So I didn't realize they both grew so much in 8 months! I also think since adding a little more humidity, spraying them down a couple times a day, and maybe even the mazuri a few times a month the new growth is a lot smoother than what it was. The "bumps" on the sides are starting to level out and the ones on top are becoming wider and flatter instead of taller. I guess you really can encourage smooth growth after 2 years :p

Ignore the messy enclosure...they're being cleaned this week before company comes over. And the greens in the water dishes is Tank's doing - he's a dipper before he eats :rolleyes:

April 2010

December 2010

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
They look nice. How big are they?

Macheteslaststep

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
NJ
Lengths or weights or both? I wish one would have been a female though *sigh* I don't know if I'll ever get a female either now. I would feel bad with a 2-1 ratio.

ETA: Tank is 1 kg 204 gm and 7 1/2". Dozer is 972 gm and 6 3/4".

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
Macheteslaststep said:
Lengths or weights or both? I wish one would have been a female though *sigh* I don't know if I'll ever get a female either now. I would feel bad with a 2-1 ratio.

ETA: Tank is 1 kg 204 gm and 7 1/2". Dozer is 972 gm and 6 3/4".

That's why ya get 4 females.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What pretty tortoises! (When I click on a picture it takes me to your photobucket account and the picture is bigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.