Not open for further replies.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
jlyoncc1 said:
Jacqui - you are a poet. How beautiful!

No kidding, that was incredible!

I love reading, although lately I haven't had much time to read for pleasure...student teaching is taking over my life. I love going out with friends and SLEEPING. I'm like an infant; I could sleep all day :p
I'm obsessed with my puppies and besides tortoises I love chihuahuas :cool:
I love shopping and spending money but I work hard for my money!

jblayza

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
I love the outdoors, hunting, fishing, camping, or just sitting next to a lake, river, or ocean and relaxing. I also enjoy being disappointed by the Dallas Cowboys apparently, and watching Mixed Martial Arts.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
I enjoy working around the house,forty acres can keep you pretty busy.I also do some hunting and fishing,a little gold prospecting,snake hunting.And spanking my torts when they're bad.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
jackrat said:
I enjoy working around the house,forty acres can keep you pretty busy.I also do some hunting and fishing,a little gold prospecting,snake hunting.And spanking my torts when they're bad.

OK, this one took me from a chuckle to a belly laugh! :D

I loved reading this thread, and I am going to be the first to admit what Brooke alluded to...TFO has become one of my hobbies! Taco is definitely a time-consuming interest, which I am happy to undertake.Then of course there's Liverpool F.C., gardening, working out, and reading as much as I can, wherever I go, whatever else I'm doing (hence the books on C.D.). ;)

chadk

10 Year Member!
I'm a min-zoo keeper and hobby famer. I have a small veg. garden, fruit trees, etc. A dozen chickens, a few geese and ducks, milkin goats, rabbits, and others I think... Oh, yeah, most of that is in my sig. below...

I also have 7 kids (4 adopted) and spend a lot of quality time with them.

I enjoy fishing - especially fly fishing remote areas for salmon and steelhead - and tying my own flies. Hiking, camping (no, an RV is not camping...), snow shoeing, basketball, volleyball, playing sports in general (NOT watching sports - sports are meant to be played, not just watched... well, except for my kids games...).

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
My other intrests are:
My n i n tendo D S I
My Laptop
Beauty Days / Shopping
& Yes ill say it! I like college! Cant wait to get all my grades and hopefully achieve my dream job as a holiday representative, mybe I can come se you all one day.. a TFO disco! reunion!
Got to pass spanish first :)

cc

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Oo Spanish! That was always my favorite class in college :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I USED to have all sorts of hobbies. SCUBA, motocross, paintball, remote control car racing, precision shooting, defensive shooting, sporting clays, reptiles, karate, books, tropical fish (salt and fresh), personal protection dog training/competition, hiking/backpacking, camping, etc...

Now I have a wife and a little girl. Takes up more time than all of that other stuff combined. You can still see hints of my former life. Dusty relics sitting around or hanging on the walls...sigh...

fvw93r.jpg

2ir0n5j.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Great shots, Tom...especially the motocross one. right time...right place.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
The first picture is awesome!!! Photoshop? (just kidding)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
ChiKat said:
jlyoncc1 said:
Jacqui - you are a poet. How beautiful!

No kidding, that was incredible!

I love reading, although lately I haven't had much time to read for pleasure...student teaching is taking over my life. I love going out with friends and SLEEPING. I'm like an infant; I could sleep all day :p
I'm obsessed with my puppies and besides tortoises I love chihuahuas :cool:
I love shopping and spending money but I work hard for my money!

This is Danni. We just retired her. She lives at home with a trainer now. She worked quite a lot in her 10 years. Lots of Tv and commercials. A few movies.

jagdxl.jpg

I'll have to get you a pic of our new one. Minnie Driver is her name, since we drove her all the way home from Iowa at 15 weeks.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I think her tail is just curled around. She is adorable! She kind of looks familiar to me!
Definitely post a picture of the new one :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
terryo said:
She is beautiful!!! I have two Chihuahua's. What happened to her tail? It looks short.

She was wagging it in the pic and its along side her.

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
I craft [a lot]: knitting, sewing, scrapbooking, beading, & jewelry making.
I play video games.
I bodyboard [though I havn't been in the water since winter started - too cold!]

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
anything airplanes (I work as an aircraft structural engineer and my husband is a pilot), reading, and watching tv (relaxing)

Status
Not open for further replies.