What are you feeding or what have you just fed to your leos ?.... Like RIGHT NOW!!!

Fl@sh

GRRRRRRRAWR
Just fed my leo some plantain with cat ears sow thistle on a bed of grass and a side of romaine

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This time of year its all weeds and grasses. Mallow, plantain, sow thistle, thistle, prickly lettuce, fillaree, wild mustard, wild garlic, hawks bit, plus a bunch more. We had good rains this year. We also get many different species of wild grasses here.

As things dry out and get hotter, I'll soon be transitioning to cactus pads, ice plant, mulberry leaves, grape leaves, lawn grass (untreated…), grass hay, and some mazuri.

BILBO-03

I feed mustard collard and turnip greens, spring mix, clover, dandelion, topped with hay and zoo med tortoise diet. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490885410.202939.jpgand he thinks he's not spoiled...

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Still on winter diet here. This morning mix was, Spring mix, endive, escarole and a bit of romaine mixed with grassland tortoise food, some hydrated Timothy hay pellets, and soaked orchard grass hay cut up.

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Today is cutting from a weed patch almost identical to what Yvonne shows above, along with some endive and topped with a mashed mix of (Mazuri, grated opuntia, chopped orchard grass and some herbal hay).

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Redfoot.....escarole, sweet red pepper, and a couple blueberries.

Box turtles.....escarole, grapes, and soaked reptomin sticks.

Robber

10 Year Member!
MO, USA
The past few weeks have been good here in MO; I don't ever remember this much growing up so early. We had lots of warm days in March(60s and even 70s) and only mid 30s for lows since then, so I think things started coming up sooner than usual. Nettle(henbit) is practically everywhere, and lots of chickweed. Clover is starting to come up in a few places. Dandelions are flowering, but many still don't have many sizable leaves yet. Not really any plantain yet(I think it likes things hot). I also have some squash/pumpkin plants that survived the winter, so they've been getting a few leaves from those, too.