What do you mean by Kenyan Leopard?

conghey

Location (City and/or State)
Manila, Philippines
Good day everyone, just want ask for your info's regarding Kenyan leopard tortoises, what are the main differences between a Kenyan Leo and a Regular leo if there's such a thing? I know a babcocki and a pardalis differs in some way like the dots and size, got it through the internet especially here. But somehow I can't seem to find info's regarding a Kenyan Leopard. Planning to get some to compliment my sulcata, and sell my one redfoot, so I will have more of a grassland tortoise. Thanks for your time guys,.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm sorry, but I've never heard of a kenyan leopard, but something in your post has sent up a red flag for me: A leopard won't compliment your sulcata, it will cause the sulcata much stress. Tortoises don't like new tortoises coming into their territory, and it causes stress and fighting.

conghey

Manila, Philippines
Hello Yvonne G, thanks for the reply. Exactly all I can see is a Leopard that is from Kenya or maybe that's it that's why they call it Kenyan Leopard? BTW regarding my sulcata I wouldn't house them in the same enclosure, even with my redfoot now they are separate because the sully tend to bully or bulldoze the redfoot. I just plan to get a Leo and give up the redfoot since it's also an african tortoise so I can focus on the same species.