• Gecko

• Reticulated Python

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
What kind of tortoise? If I won the lottery it would be a Star! BTW the wife said if I get another then she can stop working thats why

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
How much room do you have to keep another tortoise?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It all depends on what you can do. The want needs to be on the bottom of the list. The proper care/room needs to be on the top of the list.
Two tortoises can't live together. So if you can't keep them in their own proper indoor and outdoor enclosures then pass on that. If you can, that would be my first pick.
Second pick would be other and make it a bearded dragon.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I want another baby :<3::tort::<3:
Every 12 year old should have a reticulated python. Get a Burmese and an anaconda too!

Seriously though, do you have an extra enclosure already? How much space do you have, and how much space do your parents want to devote to another reptile?

Do you want a pet for interaction, or will it primarily stay in the enclosure and be looked at?

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
I would go with new Caledonian geckos. They don't need UVB lights and they are fairly easy pets and don't need much room. (Depending on species) they do need heat and a few other things so make sure you do your research! Here are some new Caledonian geckos you could get. Crested gecko, and gargoyles are the common ones people usually start out with.

Mr.Tort

edmonton AB
thank you guys. I have explained to my mom that reptiles are the only grandkids she will get. She is not paying for the enclosure that is why i'm looking for a free snake tank. if you have one pls reply

Mr.Tort

edmonton AB
thank you guys. I have explained to my mom that reptiles are the only grandkids she will get. She is not paying for the enclosure that is why i'm looking for a free snake tank. if you have one pls reply
and mice

Mr.Tort

edmonton AB
Every 12 year old should have a reticulated python. Get a Burmese and an anaconda too!

Seriously though, do you have an extra enclosure already? How much space do you have, and how much space do your parents want to devote to another reptile?

Do you want a pet for interaction, or will it primarily stay in the enclosure and be looked at?
we have a bid-isg apartment and my current baby is running around

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
we have a bid-isg apartment and my current baby is running around
Your tortoise should not be running loose on the floor. This is dangerous and will likely result in harm or death eventually.