What to eat?

Emilia&Mose

Location (City and/or State)
New York
hi all, I’m going grocery shopping in a few hours and I want to know what I can’t get that my tortoise can eat from the store because we don’t have access to grass right now. However, we do have hay but he hates it and I have to chop it up very very fine in order to get him to eat it with his veggies. Even then he is every good at avoiding it.

xMario

Germany
hi all, I’m going grocery shopping in a few hours and I want to know what I can’t get that my tortoise can eat from the store because we don’t have access to grass right now. However, we do have hay but he hates it and I have to chop it up very very fine in order to get him to eat it with his veggies. Even then he is every good at avoiding it.
Hello u can give him dark leafy greens, spring mix, carrots, watermelon rinds but don't feed too much... aloe vera, cat grass, dried dandelions my tortoise loves them

xMario

Germany
https://tortoiseforum.org/index.php?threads/64290/

Sulcata Diet Sheet