what type of gecko

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
ok i know this post sucks bc i can't figure out how to get the picture up, it was sent to my cell phone and i can't figure out how to get it from my email to this website, i'm on an apple and i CAN'T EVEN RIGHT CLICK OR OPEN A SECOND WEB PAGE!!

my mom found this gecko in a styrofoam cup in her break room at work, someone apparently brought it in and said "whoever wants it!"

personally i don't want a gecko, but i can't just leave the little thing with no heat, no water, no food...

my mom says his body is about the size of her middle finger nail (how cute and tiny!!), but i'm curious to know if there are any geckos native to oklahoma? no one at my mom's work has any information on what it is or who brought it in or anything, when i leave babysitting i'm going to get some supplies for it but i have no idea what to get!

it's like a sickly yellowish color, it looks like it has bands down it's tail of the yellowish color and a green or perhaps brown color as the other bands, and it has the same brown or greenish color going across the top of it's eyes as i look down on it, like a unibrow or something. it also has some sort of coloration of bands across it's back but i can't make out anything in particular, other than it's a darker color than the sickly yellowish. it's feet may also be a greenish color very close to the yellow, however that could just be the crappy picture quality. lol, does this help anyone? i know it sucks without a photo... but what can i say, i'm a microsoft girl. the picture sucks anyway it's all blurry so even if i got it up i don't know how much it would help.

if it's native to OK i kind of just want to release it, but i guess i suck at surfing the web i can't find any websites that list geckos native to oklahoma.

moswen

5 Year Member
thanks danny! it's a common house gecko, i can let it go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.