What weed is this?

AmyJayne

Location (City and/or State)
Caerphilly
I thought maybe that it is a dandelion weed but I'm not sure. It didn't have a dandelion flower with it.

Also another question, what shop bought veg can I feed my baby tort? He's a spur thighed tortoise and is about 6/7 weeks old. Im in the UK. So far he will eat things such as kale, radicchio (not very often) rocket and have tried him with coriander (he surprisingly eats this) I also have clovers in my garden which I feed him too. I'm getting a bit stuck with ideas and don't want to feed him the wrong things. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200924_205425.jpg
    IMG_20200924_205425.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20200914_135130.jpg
    IMG_20200914_135130.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20

AmyJayne

Caerphilly
Yes, it is dandelion. What an adorable baby! What's his name?

Wow that was quick! Didn't think I'd get a response so quickly ? Thank you! His name is Albus ? I've had him since 1st August. I get so worried about what food to give him, I read about stuff like soft shell and pyramiding of torts shells and I panic ? Thank you for replying ?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
From the store favor curly endive and escarole. The others you mentioned are all good for variety too.

Check this out for the current and correct care info:

AmyJayne

Caerphilly
From the store favor curly endive and escarole. The others you mentioned are all good for variety too.

Check this out for the current and correct care info:

Thank you so much, this is extremely helpful ?

Reactions: Tom