Wheezing tort??

marissab

my boy luigi is doing what seems to be wheezing. Im tight on money this month so I don’t know if I can afford to take him to the vet but I emailed them. Does anyone have experience with this? Please help! Here is an Instagram link to the videos

https://instagram.com/p/BbHmWrxFNtm/

Last edited:

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Greetings..

As far as video, best way is to upload your video to YouTube, then include that YT url link in your posting.

Id initially suggest warm soak(s) coupled with a bump up of the ambient temps.

I'm sure others will want to hear more abour your current set-up, lighting, temps, substrates, any changes to the enclosure...etc.

Good luck

marissab

Greetings..

As far as video, best way is to upload your video to YouTube, then include that YT url link in your posting.

Id initially suggest warm soak(s) coupled with a bump up of the ambient temps.

I'm sure others will want to hear more abour your current set-up, lighting, temps, substrates, any changes to the enclosure...etc.

Good luck

He has an 18 sq foot setup, it’s the most room I have and the vet said that was fine and I cannot change it currently. He has a mix of coco coir and reptibark. He eats and moves around quite well, all seems fine. His lighting is the one I’ve seen posted on these forums and the vet recommended. I added the link to Instagram on my initial post.