where the heck did Joshs' photo contests thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEtorts

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
I thought it was in off-topic chit chat but I forgot to click the subscribe to thread box and now I cant find it......am I having a brain fart or what???:p

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
yea i find it really hard to keep track of threads on here. the forum is very disorganized and clustered with a lot of threads. i think it needs to be redone in a more organized fashion.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
It's now stickied under Tortoise Forum Announcements!

Cory, thank you for your honest feedback. I'd love to hear more in an email or PM about what you think could use the most improvement.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I have to be honest and disagree with Cory (and no I am not sucking up or anything, lol.) I have always found the forum really easy to navigate.

I use the "new post" and "today's posts" features a lot. I think the subheadings, especially after they were redone, are really helpful.

NEtorts

10 Year Member!
North East
I find it fairly easy too get around too, using the new posts and todays post...I just cant figure out where this certain thread went? i didnt see it in yesterdays posts and I know it was started yesterday..... oh well thanks to yagyujubei I got it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.