Where to buy a Leo slightly older than a hatchling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brookeekoorb

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Baltimore MD
Doing some serious research for our 2nd Leo, I think I would like to go slightly bigger this time around, Any suggestions on where or who to buy from? Craigslist is a disappointment, having a hard time locally on google, missed the reptile show yesterday with Mothers day weekend. But I will have a Reptile show next weekend, that might turn up some leads..

Working on 2nd outdoors area, along with indoors. I won't be housing together since I'm thinking 4-8 inch Leo, and my guy is currently 2 inches.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
www.faunaclassifieds.com

www.kingsnake.com

Personally, if it was me, I would want a hatchling unless you can find an older tort with a PERFECT shell. Once pyramiding starts, it is hard to slow down or stop in the first two years. I would want a baby baby so I could raise it from the get go.

brookeekoorb

5 Year Member
Baltimore MD
I've been going back on another hatchling or a bit bigger. If my googling fails me, I'll most likely end up with another baby. Thanks for the links gonna take a look around!!

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
I see quite a few on Craigslist, but there are also many on kingsnake.com.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Nelson's breeder has 6-month old Leopards available right now. Let me know if you'd like her email address.

brookeekoorb

5 Year Member
Baltimore MD
Just emailed about a blond leopard on kingsnake hatchling, SO pretty lol :D Still looking! Thanks for all the replies guys and gals, checking out all the links!

I will definitely be PM'ing ;)

brookeekoorb

5 Year Member
Baltimore MD
Think I'm getting another hatchling.. not the blonde, but one with a lighter shell, nice yellow face and legs.. great ;) Thats what googling gets me!

brookeekoorb

5 Year Member
Baltimore MD
I'm in a toss up, between a 5 year old female and the hatchling.. including pics..

5 yo is kinda local hour half drive, so I can check her out before hand.
tortoise1.jpg

tortoise2-2.jpg

or
Hatchling with extra scute ;) the one on the right
leopardexscpic3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.