WHY YOU SHOULDNT LET YOUR TORT IN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alben909

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Yuciapa,CA
Hey I'm Alec I haven't been on here for awhile but decided I'm coming back. Today I brought my tortoise in the house and gave him a little treat ( apples). I picked him up after eating and started walking towards the back door. When I got half way he sprayed a nice warm black turd all over my new $59 white OBEY shirt and stained it. Luckily my mom eventually got it out but it took awhile. It isn't nice scrubbing :tort: crap of a large rug either. LOL. here is a pic right before it happened.

IMG_20120318_114854.jpg

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
alben909 said:
Hey I'm Alec I haven't been on here for awhile but decided I'm coming back. Today I brought my tortoise in the house and gave him a little treat ( apples). I picked him up after eating and started walking towards the back door. When I got half way he sprayed a nice warm black turd all over my new $59 white OBEY shirt and stained it. Luckily my mom eventually got it out but it took awhile. It isn't nice scrubbing :tort: crap of a large rug either. LOL. here is a pic right before it happened.

Do you have any after pics:D Sorry I had to

IMG_20120318_114854.jpg

alben909

5 Year Member
Yuciapa,CA
No I was too busy scraping tortoise poop off the rug in the backround

kingskettle

5 Year Member
I can't understand why you'd let your tortoise roam around a house with carpets/rugs!!! You surely wouldn't let your dog poop wherever it wants indoors so why your tortoise----apart from the fact they'd probably be happier outside anyway. Some big torts do big pees and poos------outside pullease!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
kingskettle said:
I can't understand why you'd let your tortoise roam around a house with carpets/rugs!!! You surely wouldn't let your dog poop wherever it wants indoors so why your tortoise----apart from the fact they'd probably be happier outside anyway. Some big torts do big pees and poos------outside pullease!
I agree. Joe's only allowed on tiled floors indoors :D When he goes to the toilet there's LOADS!

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
*rolling on the ground wrenching my side due to the laughing cramps, ooouch ooouch, lol lol*

You have now received the honorary membership welcome gift....welcome to the world of tortoise.....:p:D;)
:tort: eating wet juicy moisture rich nummies = time to let go of the old storage tank....lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.