Won’t eat

Rllyank

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
My baby red foot won’t eat! She’s taken small bites of every other day or so. Some days she won’t eat at all. This has been happening for a week and I just don’t get why.. the humidity in the enclosure is about 70-80 it’s tough but I keep up with it. If I see it’s low I’ll spray some water and the temp on the warm side is about 90 and on the cool end it’s about 80-85. Tips/advice would be helpful!!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Just keep trying. Try offering some irresistible foods like banana, mango, or even some tuna. Isn't this the one with the yolk sac remnants attached when you got it? This is why it's so irresponsible for breeders to sell torts torts that young. That tortoise should of been eating well and putting on weight before being sold.

Rllyank

Michigan
Just keep trying. Try offering some irresistible foods like banana, mango, or even some tuna. Isn't this the one with the yolk sac remnants attached when you got it? This is why it's so irresponsible for breeders to sell torts torts that young. That tortoise should of been eating well and putting on weight before being sold.
Yes it’s the same one! That’s why I’m so worried.. but I will try to give her banana she’s never had it so she might like it. The yolk sac remnants already fell off by itself and she looks healed.

Rllyank

Michigan
she hydrated daily I always see her putting her head in for a minute or two so I know she’s hydrating and I see her peeing so I know she’s at least hydrated.. she still omg eat although she did have a couple bites of a strawberry and half a blueberry... very little :(